The Nuts & Bolts of Virtual Live Sexual Harassment Prevention Training Offered in English and Spanish
Sexual Harassment training has always been difficult to overcome in the workplace. Companies need high quality workplace harassment training ideas. In addition to our very successful onsite Harassment certification programs, our virtual training have the same basic format, including, engaging Q & A, exercises that boost employee engagement, Pre & Post testing, & round table discussions. Bottom-Line . . ., if employees are not actively paying attention to the training, they are not learning, the company suffers & end result is everyone is negatively affected.
All employees can enjoy our virtual training modality (instructor-led workshops), from the privacy of your office, home or basically any location. This method of instruction is real-time, live instructor based, provided by our expert trainers, who conduct their normal curriculum, live, rolE-playing, case studies & very engaging. The only requirement is a computer, tablet, or smartphone.
EHT brings the power & effectiveness of virtual sexual harassment training directly to your business. Companies utilize the same power to bridge gaps between home-based employees and managers out in the field. Given our globalized economy, virtual training is becoming a go-to learning delivery method for businesses that want to stay ahead of the competition, low cost and keeps employees informed, engaged & educated.
Other benefits associated with virtual training programs include:
- Collaboration and data sharing made available in the cloud for even greater connectivity.
- On-demand training opportunities based on real-time skill development, supporting just-in-time learning.
- The sharing of information and learning experiences through social media channels, supporting peer-to-peer
learning and immediate feedback.
- The ability to complete training on an individual basis, set up separate meetings for different department or ranks
in your organization .which allows workers to fit training when it works for the organization and them.
VIRTUAL LIVE TRAINING FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
SHOULD WE DO ONLINE TRAINING or VIRTUAL LIVE SEXUAL HARASSMENT TRAINING?
As a Professor of communication, my answer is Virtual Live Training. Why? Common Sense isn’t common practice. Participants in Virtual Live Training can ask questions, hear what others say, learn new solutions from their peers, analyze case studies and better understand why some behaviors are appropriate at home or with friends but Not in the workplace.
IS VIRTUAL TRAINING SIMILAR TO YOUR ONSITE TRAINING?
Yes, EHT partners with your business to create & deliver virtual interactive sexual harassment training, very similar to our onsite training, both methods deliver quantifiable quality results.
Virtual Live Training seamlessly delivers learning to a globalized, remote workforce. Our EHT workshop facilitators provide tools needed delivering modern virtual experiences, a wide range of options, allowing flexibility by applying blended learning strategies.
- Expert Facilitation
- Virtual Live or Webinar based
- Demonstrations, Case Analysis, Polling, Brainstorming
- Combination of technologies
- Learning quizzes and assessments
- Reporting and Tracking
ARE VIRTUAL LIVE CLASSROOMS EFFECTIVE?
Virtual classrooms leverage the best of technology to make learning easier, more convenient and low cost for your business. While bringing down the costs significantly, at the same time, it provides a vastly superior reach both in terms of students and trainers that can access it.
HOW LONG IS A TYPICAL VIRTUAL LIVE SEXUAL HARASSMENT TRAINING?
The time allotted is often based on your state's requirements for Sexual Harassment Prevention Training of Supervisors and Employees. Beyond that, some businesses want additional training for diversity and communication. For example, New York and California require two hours of interactive sexual harassment training for supervisors and managers every two years.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO USE ZOOM VIDEO CONFERENCING?
Other conferencing options available.
- A computer, laptop, tablet, or smartphone.
- An internet connection of at least 0.6 Mbps per user.
- A microphone and a speaker—or, alternately, a teleconferencing headset.
- A built-in camera or external webcam
WHAT EFFECTIVE TEAM COLLABORTATION TOOLS AND OPPORTUNITIES CAN BE APPLIED IN A VIRTUAL LIVE SEXUAL HARASSMENT PREVENTION TRAINING COURSE USING ZOOM?
To name a few
- Shared Screens – Any participant or trainer may share their screen, videos, data, content, responses and
answers to case studies etc.
- Raise Hand Feature - to indicate when someone wants to actively contribute verbally to the meeting
- Ask questions / survey
- Real Time Chat Feature – Public or Private
- Employee Engagement can benefit from polls and Q/A sessions
- Like or thumbs up
- Share comments and videos
- White board where all participants may respond, use arrows, lines, pen, highlighter, erasers and more
- Brainstorming tools
- Non-verbal Visual observations helps connect to others
- Meeting Rooms for ongoing collaboration
- Mute any/ some or all participants to minimize interruptions
HOW CAN A NEW USER BE READY FOR A VIRTUAL LIVE TRAINING SEMINAR?
SEE EASY INSTRUCTIONS: Stanford University IT – Zoom Tutorials and Q & A
Courses are updated ongoing as sexual harassment regulations and laws change.