Online Sexual Harassment Training Programs
On-Demand Online Training Anywhere, Anytime and from Any Device.
Employee Online Sexual Harassment Training English And Spanish:
- Complies with the 2018 New York State sexual harassment prevention law and New York City Stop Sexual Harassment in NYC Act Read White Paper on New York's requirements
- Fulfills federal and State training requirements, including those in Delaware, California, Connecticut, Maine, New York State, and New York City!
- Complies with California's SB 1343 and AB 1825 sexual harassment training law, California's AB 2053 anti-bullying training law, and California's SB 396 gender identity, gender expression, and sexual orientation harassment training law Read White Paper on California's requirements
- Complies with the 2018 Delaware Discrimination in Employment Act (DDEA) Read White Paper on Delaware's requirements
- Is backed by our in-house expertise, outstanding customer support, and follow-up program.
Managers and supervisors must be given additional specialized training on how to properly handle cases of sexual harassment.
What Employees Will Cover In This intensive 1-2 hour Online Sexual harassment:
- Definition of Quid Pro Quo and Hostile Work Environment Harassment
- Mistakes Managers Make that can Create a Hostile Work Environment
- How to Avoid a Hostile Work Environment & what it can cost
- How to Avoid Quid Pro Quo Harassment situations
- It’s Not Just About Sex Anymore-Gener & Bullying Protected Classes other than Sex
- How to Avoid Retaliation Claims
- Tips & Samples What Your Anti-Harassment HR & Company Policy Contain
- “Reasonable Care” Under the Law, what does this mean?
- Methods to Avoid Discriminations in the Workplace
- Protected Classes Under State and Federal Law
What’s Included: Online Sexual Harassment Training
- Your Company’s Customized Branding and Logo
- Reports: Status for Employee Training and those who have completed the online harassment training
- Final assessment of learning transfer
- Printable Completion Certificates
Whether you have one employee or 100 employees, we offer affordable volume pricing.
Courses are updated ongoing as sexual harassment regulations and laws change.
Click the button below to see our volume pricing.